I am originally from Eastern Washington and moved to Seattle many years ago to attend Seattle University. After graduating with dual degrees in Psychology and Spanish, I was drawn to continuing my life experiences abroad as well as engaging with my dedication to service and joined the Peace Corps. This took me to Thailand for several years, where my experience was rich with learning language and culture and integrating into the community. Upon returning to the U.S. I attended graduate school at Antioch University where I earned a degree in child, couple, and family therapy.
My background and training includes:
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology, Child, Couple, and Family Therapy.
Antioch University Seattle.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in 2009 (LMFT).
- Extensive training in Gottman and Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (Sue Johnson)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training.
- Clinical Member of the American Association of Marriage and Family